BECOME OUR PARTNER
It’s a simple idea: we all do better when we work together and invest in our future. Conservation is a team effort. We are incredible proud to be working with so many different local and international organizations scientists and researchers.
Are you running a student project, a non-profit organization, a commercial company and are you looking for a new location to host your project / expedition? Our dedicated research team is always happy to help!
Currently we are collecting data for Dr. Mark Bond and Dr. Christine A Ward-Paige, Project Aware, Sharkbase and FinPrint. We are also working closely together with the University of Hull in the U.K. Read more about our collaborations here.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
We are based on Gili Air but we conduct research throughout the whole Gili Matra Reserve. We are set up to do photo identification projects, reef checks, underwater surveillance’s and a variety of survey dives. The Gili Shark Conservation Project can offer you and / or your project:
- the knowledge & experience of our Research Team ( a mix of Indonesian and western people)
- the Gili Shark Conservation boat, boat crew, dive equipment and guides
- the Gili Shark Conservation office and classrooms
- accommodation in one of the beautiful villas of Villa Nangka
- transport from Bali Airport or Lombok Airport to Gili Air
- assistance with organizing your VISA requirements
- breakfast / lunch and diner
Have a look at our current collaborations and get inspired. If you would like to receive more information or if you are interested in becoming a partner, don’t hesitate to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to have you on board to create a better tomorrow for the sharks of Indonesia.